Thursday, September 20, 2007

Yeah I am a Vegetarian. Are you still going to get Naked?

Alicia Silverstone Gets Naked For PETA LOS ANGELES, Calif. (September 18, 2007) – Longtime PETA supporter Alicia Silverstone has taken off her clothes in a new ad campaign for the organization. In a series of print and video spots, the very naked (though covered where it counts) actress poses, sprawled out in front of a pool. In the print version, the words “I’m a Alicia Silverstone, and I’m a vegetarian,” appear above the nude actress. Silverstone says the same words in the video rendition of the ad, also noting that “there’s nothing in the world that’s changed me as much as this. I feel so much better and have so much more energy.”
Really, I am a vegetarian. Well just as long as Alicia is naked and in my house I am a vegetarian. As soon as she leaves I am off to McDonald's for a double Quarter Pounder with Cheese.

10 comments:

p0nk said...

because you can never eat too much salad.

FRIST!!! said...

What is a "s-a-l-a-d"?

Jimbo said...

Not that I am complaning, but what does getting naked have to do with not eating meat? All it does is give me ideas of other things I would like to eat

FRIST!!! said...

Just kidding. I eat salad all the time!!! But I usually put tons of bacon and beef taco meat in it. Why don't I look like her?!?!?

p0nk said...

off to a meeting. have fun peeps.

Jimbo said...

FRIST you are much hotter than she is

Eagle Eye said...

I know that you eat the Canadian bacon Jimbo!

Eagle Eye said...

That is a funny avitar pOnk,but I liked your original better. Are you going to switch back?

p0nk said...

yes, 'she' was definitely content specific.

Jimbo said...

I eat Canandian bacon on my pizza all the time. I love it with a little pineapple