Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My One and Only Britney Post (Today)

Just hours after a judge warned the Britster about her problem with drug and alcohol abuse, Spears reacted like any irrepressible gal would -- and got her party on! TMZ caught the unstoppable mother of two at both Winston's and Hyde last night, where the popwreck was engulfed by paparazzi hoping to get a shot of the hot mess. She was all smiles when she left the first club, but quickly put on her sad face when paps started fighting outside her car. Her party train then moved to Hyde, where the usually dead club saw a resurgence of paparazzi attention, thanks to Brit Brit. She was again swarmed on her way out, as photogs tried to ask about her kids.
Here is the link to the video on TMZ "Britney Sucks"
Does anyone in Britney's entourage have any balls? I just wonder who all got in the car after Britney just got reamed by the judge and said "lets go party!!!" I think I have seen this in a movie once before.
Hoover:"We are on double secret probation, what ever that means. What are we going to do?"
Otter: "Toga party!"

6 comments:

p0nk said...

it's mid-september. still more than 3 months for her to earn me big points in my dead pool.

Jimbo said...

p0nk, I have Lindsay Lohan in my dead pool. I almost picked Anna Nichole Smith

p0nk said...

i'd say lindsay is a good choice. As fucking bonkers as ANS was, i don't think anybody really saw that coming - except maybe Howard Stern.

i hear Courtney Love and Pete Doherty are dating. Just dropped years from what little life expectancy she had left.

Jimbo said...

Courtney Love is just gross!! I bet she would fit in fine up where you are at. I have seen some of the girls at the farmers market. Does anyone shave?

p0nk said...

ah, you are no doubt speaking of Arcata, they are still waiting for the 2nd coming of Jerry Garcia. Courtney Love could pass.

Eagle Eye said...

Hey, I only shave about once a week or so and prefer fresh vegetables. I must go visit pOnk!