Thursday, September 20, 2007

Pam Is HOT!!!

The fabulous glamor that is Pam Anderson was snapped at the CVS Pharmacy in Malibu on Wednesday, looking like $6 worth of "Where am I, nurse?!" It's re-tool time! Pam interrupted her morning beauty regimen (the crews and scaffolding had to wait) to make a barefoot dash for some poster board -- no doubt rescuing a last minute assignment for one of her kids. Thanks, mom!
I always wondered what Tommy Lee and Kid Rock saw in Pam. Now I see. If I could wake up to that every morning I would be the happiest man in the world. That is also assuming I am taking a double dose of Prozac

7 comments:

p0nk said...

uncensored version

FRIST!!! said...

Aging is a bitch! I hope I die before I'm 60. Ick!!!

FRIST!!! said...

BTW I would never leave my house looking like that. Actually it is not even possible for me to look like that. Maybe she's ill.

p0nk said...

since it looks like she's wearing a hospital gown, i'd say ill has possibilities. Her next gown ought to have sleeves that tie in the back.

Jimbo said...

Maybe the power rig that power sprays her makeup on was broken that morning and she had to go all natural. What she should have done is put that board over her face and then all you would see is boobs and nobody would care

FRIST!!! said...

p0nk, LMAO at straightjacket

Eagle Eye said...

She is Britany in about 2 years--barefoot and all!