Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Where do I apply?

In a stunning close to a sensational trial, jurors knocked Knick coach Isiah Thomas and Madison Square Garden for sexually harassing and discriminating against a fired team executive - awarding her a whopping $11.6 million in punitive damages.
For 11.6 million I would let Isiah grope me all day long. He hugged her, gave her a kiss on the cheek and joked about leaving work for a nooner! Oh yeah, he called her a bitch and a ho too. Again where do I apply. He can call me a bitch and a ho while he is groping me for $11.6 million. I might even let him take me to McDonald's to buy me a hot cup of coffee.

3 comments:

p0nk said...

any respect i might have had for Thomas was destroyed in the Pistons/Lakers championship series back in the late 80's. But 11.6 million does seem a bit excessive. He should take lessons from Kobe.

Jimbo said...

I am not say he did not do it. But $11.6 for putting up with a pig.

Eagle Eye said...

Well, it could've been an interesting "hug" what with his height n' all I bet she had quite the view of Mr. Johnson!