Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Courtney is HOT!

The disappearing Courtney Love donned another widow chic death fairy outfit to attend a movie in London last night ... and it looks like the film was a weeper! The Goth Cut 'n Style Barbie slapped on some black nail polish and enough lip gloss to make even Bobby Trendy jealous.
Can you ever get enough Courtney Love? Maybe my next blog will be devoted to Courtney Love. Maybe I will call it the Love Page. Did I forget to mention that I just took a half of a bottle of Valium and my judgement my be a bit cloudy

4 comments:

Jimbo said...

p0nk,
I hope this helps keep your lunch down

p0nk said...

lol yeh right!

Eagle Eye said...

The "Love Page" has a nice ring to it--anybody that can devote a whole blog page to that crazy psycho bitch deserves a medal of valor--not valium!

FRIST!!! said...

Fourth!!!

Oh yeah we don't do that here...

Courtney Love looks stoned as HELL in that pic. No more than usual though.